الخميس، 28 نوفمبر 2013

امتحان انجليزى لانترفيو والاجابة

  1. How often do you play tennis?
    a. On Tuesday.
    b. For two hours.
    c. Almost every day.
    d. With John.

  2. Where do you usually eat lunch?
    a. Sandwich.
    b. With Jane.
    c. At 12:00.
    d. In the cafeteria.

  3. How long did you study last night?
    a. With Bob.
    b. In my room.
    c. English.
    d. For three hours.

  4. What kind of novels do you like?
    a. Yes, I do.
    b. I like spy novels.

  5. What kind of work do you do?
    a. I work every day.
    b. I'm a piano teacher.
    c. I worked for two hours.

  6. How many hours a day do you watch TV?
    a. About two hours.
    b. In my living room.
    c. I watch the news.
    d. On Tuesday.

  7. What is your busiest day of the week?
    a. In the morning.
    b. Every day.
    c. Tuesday.
    d. Last week.

  8. My mother is a good cook.
    a. I agree with you.
    b. I agree you.
    c. I agree to you.
    d. I agree for you.

  9. What does "TV" mean?
    a. For one hour.
    b. Yes
    c. Television.
    d. For one hour.
    e. On Friday.

  10. How do you spell "dog"?
    a. No
    b. D-O-G
    c. No
    d. I don't
    e. Cat.
    f. I have one dog.

  11. What did you do yesterday?
    a. I am swimming.
    b. I swim.
    c. I will swim.
    d. I swam.

  12. What do you like to drink?
    a. Coffee.
    b. Saturday evening.
    c. Two.
    d. With my friends.

  13. What did you eat last night?
    a. At six.
    b. Spaghetti.
    c. With my family.
    d. At home.

  14. What are you doing?
    a. I'm eating.
    b. I ate.
    c. I will be eating.
    d. I have eaten.

  15. What will you do this afternoon?
    a. I play soccer.
    b. I played soccer.
    c. I'll play soccer.
    d. I was playing soccer.

  16. It seems to me that most restaurants are too expensive?
    a. I don't think it.
    b. I don't think.
    c. I don't think so.

  17. Where's Mike?
    a. At school.
    b. At eight.
    c. For three hours.
    d. No, he isn't.

  18. Where do you do your homework?
    a. With John.
    b. In the evening.
    c. About one hour.
    d. Every day.
    e. At home.

  19. When did you go to that restaurant?
    a. Speghetti.
    b. With Jane.
    c. Last night.
    d. About 30 minutes.

  20. When was the last time you took a picture?
    a. A picture of Jane.
    b. Seven pictures.
    c. About four days ago.
    d. With my camera.

  21. What were you doing last night at 7:00?
    a. I sleep.
    b. I slept.
    c. I will be sleeping.
    d. I was sleeping.

  22. When will you mail that letter?
    a. Last night.
    b. To Jane.
    c. After school.

  23. What are you going to do after dinner?
    a. I took a bath
    b. I'll take a bath.
    c. I take a bath.

  24. How long have you been playing the trumpet?
    a. About 50 cm.
    b. For four years.
    c. In my room.
    d. By myself.

  25. How many hours a day do you sleep?
    a. I have slept 7 hours.
    b. I am sleeping 7 hours.
    c. I slept 7 hours.
    d. I sleep 7 hours.

  26. How often do you write letters?
    a. Two pages.
    b. Two times a week.
    c. Two people.
    d. Two hours.

  27. Where can I buy beer?
    a. When you are twenty years old.
    b. About two bottles.
    c. With Jane.
    d. At a liquor store.

  28. What's your favorite sport?
    a. Swim.
    b. Swimming.

  29. When was the last time you went shopping?
    a. Yesterday.
    b. Tomorrow.
    c. Near the Station.

  30. How often do you speak on the telephone?
    a. At least once a day.
    b. In the evening?
    c. For about 30 minutes.

  31. How many times have you gone camping?
    a. Three people.
    b. Three days.
    c. Three times.

  32. When's your birthday?
    a. November two.
    b. November twice.
    c. November second.

  33. Where are you from?
    a. New York.
    b. 1982.
    c. At school.

  34. How do you get to school?
    a. With train.
    b. In train.
    c. By train.

  35. When do you write to your friends?
    a. I don't know.
    b. I write to my friends at home.
    c. I do it whenever I have time.

  36. How old are you?
    a. I'd rather not say.
    b. I'd rather not tell my husband.
    c. I'd rather not show you.

  37. How about going to the theater tonight?
    a. I'm sorry to hear that.
    b. Sorry I have a business meeting tonight.
    c. Sure. Maybe some other time.

  38. Can I see your ticket, please?
    a. I'm afraid I can't find it.
    b. No, it's mine.
    c. Yes, my brother bought it.

  39. What is your city like?
    a. I like it a lot.
    b. It's small, but nice.
    c. I have no idea.

  40. Excuse me, can you tell me where the museum is?
    a. Why do I have to tell you?
    b. You have to know the ropes.
    c. It's at the end of this street.

  41. Can I pay by check? I don't have any cash on me.
    a. Sorry, we only take hard cash.
    b. Sorry, the checks were stolen.
    c. Sorry, that's not fair.

  42. How would you like your steak?
    a. Rare, please.
    b. A slice, please.
    c. No, thanks.

  43. What are you going to do on your summer vacation?
    a. I might work hard.
    b. Let's travel.
    c. I haven't thought about it.

  44. Have you studied English before?
    a. Yes, but I need practice in speaking.
    b. Yes, when I was born.
    c. Yes, I'm interested in your English course.

  45. What time do you get up in the morning?
    a. At seven o'clock.
    b. At seventeen.
    c. At midnight.

  46. How long does it take you to get to class?
    a. It takes five days.
    b. It takes fifteen minutes.
    c. I take the bus.

  47. Did she leave a message?
    a. No, she said she'd call later.
    b. No, she left the room.
    c.Yes, she'll leave one.

  48. May I borrow your car next Thursday? My friend is coming to visit me and I'd like to show her around.
    a. Sure, I'll let you know.
    b. Sure. Any time.
    c. Sure. Maybe some other time.

  49. Do you still feel homesick?
    a. Well, I feel dizzy.
    b. Yes, I have problems back home.
    c. Well, I'm getting over it a little.

  1. Are you planning to buy an apartment?
    a. No, I just want a big one.
    b. No, I just want to rent one.
    c. Yes, I've already bought one.

  2. Don't you have the right change?
    a. No, I only have two nickels.
    b. No, I don't want to look strange.
    c. No, let's change it here.

  3. How much do you weigh?
    a. I don't want to wait.
    b. That girl is twice my weight.
    c. I weigh a hundred pounds.

  4. Why is Bill so angry?
    a. No wonder. The teacher gave him a good grade.
    b. No wonder. The teacher made him study the verbs.
    c. No wonder. The teacher excused him for being late.

  5. Are you busy?
    Yes, ___.

  6. Do you live in New York?
    No, ___.

  7. Can Sylvia ride a bike?
    Yes, ___.

  8. Does your father read the newspaper every day?
    Yes, ___.

  9. Do you and your friends play soccer on Saturday?
    No, ___.

  10. Is your sister a doctor?
    No, ___.

  11. Can Jack and Brian play the piano?
    Yes, ___.

  12. Is Paris big?
    Yes, ___.

  13. Are you thirsty?
    No, ___.

  14. Does Robert like pepperoni pizza?
    No, ___.

  15. Are the students listening to music?
    No, ___.

  16. Is the supermarket next to the post office?
    No, ___.

  17. Is Leonardo di Caprio Vietnamese?
    No, ___.

  18. Is your mother sleeping?
    No, ___.

  19. Can you speak Portuguese?
    Yes, ___.

  20. This coat was designed by ___ famous New York artist.

  21. Can you tell me how to get to ___ bank from here?

  22. ___ city museum is closed today.

  23. He is one of ___ smartest people I know.

  24. I recommend you eat ___ apple pie at this restaurant.

  25. ___ milk is good for you.

  26. Would you like to see ___ movie?

  27. ___ apple a day keeps ___ doctor away.

  28. I can't believe I failed ___ yesterday's test!

  29. Do you have ___ dictionary that I can borrow?

  30. Do you think this is something ___ can be learned?
    a. who
    b. that
    c. X (the conjunction can be omitted)

  31. Don't go out ___ you've finished your work.
    a. as
    b. while
    c. until

  32. Make sure you close all the windows ___ it starts to rain.
    a. after
    b. before
    c. for

  33. I think I know ___ he left the job.
    a. why
    b. until
    c. where

  34. ___ I had known how much I would disappoint him, I woudn't have done it.
    a. Whether
    b. When
    c. If

  35. ___ you see me, get in the car.
    a. As soon as
    b. While
    c. Whether

  36. My friend John, ___ lives in California, has a car with a New York license.
    a. whose
    b. who
    c. that

  37. It's usually quite simple to cross the border between the USA and Canada ___ these two countries have friendly relations.
    a. yet
    b. and
    c. because

  38. ___ a university professor returns from a sabbatical leave, he should be better qualified.
    a. Until
    b. When
    c. Even though

  39. She's ___ a snobbish person ___ nobody likes to be with her.
    a. such...that
    b. such...as
    c. so...that

  40. They got married. They had to learn to manage their own home. (after)

  41. He went crazy. His wife burnt his breakfast. (when)

  42. You can hear what I'm saying. You keep quiet. (if)

  43. I won't invite my classmates to a party. I know them well. (until)

  44. He arrived home. I had already cleaned the house. (by the time)

  45. The first quiz was easy. This one is extremelly difficult. (whereas)

  46. She's snobbish. People like her. (yet)

  47. We're broke. We can't buy anything. (since)

  48. He failed. He won't give up his ideals. (even though)

  49. He fell asleep. He was watching the film. (while)

  50. Karen is rich; ___, her cousin Kate is poor.
    a. therefore
    b. however
    c. otherwise



  1. You'd better take a taxi. ___, you'll arrive late.
    a. Consequently
    b. Furthermore
    c. Otherwise

  2. I enjoy reading this new magazine. ___, it has good articles.
    a. Moreover
    b. Nevertheless
    c. However

  3. Jack wasn't tired. ___, he took a nap.
    a. Otherwise
    b. Hence
    c. Nevertheless

  4. Phil was not thirsty; ___, he drank five glasses of water.
    a. however
    b. moreover
    c. furthermore

  5. The kids didn't study. ___, they failed the course.
    a. Therefore
    b. Nonetheless
    c. Otherwise

  6. The weather was terrible. ___, we decided to delay our trip.
    a. Furthermore
    b. Besides
    c. Therefore

  7. You must buy the tickets; ___, we won't be able to see that play.
    a. otherwise
    b. although
    c. besides

  8. The neighborhood isn't very interesting. I like the house, ___.
    a. moreover
    b. thus
    c. though

  9. We live in the same building; ___, we hardly see each other.
    a. however
    b. therefore
    c. furthermore

  10. He didn't earn enough money. ___, his wife decided to get a job.
    a. Moreover
    b. Therefore
    c. Although

  11. That house isn't big enough for us, and ___, it's too expensive.
    a. furthermore
    b. hence
    c. although

  12. We have plenty of money and workers; ___, we hope to finish the house remodeling soon.
    a. nevertheless
    b. unless
    c. thus

  13. She's extremely rich; ___, she's not snobbish.
    a. hence
    b. however
    c. otherwise

  14. It was a windy and rainy night. ___, I decided to go out.
    a. nevertheless
    b. otherwise
    c. hence

  15. It gets very cold ___ winter.

  16. Betty doesn't have a job ___ the moment.

  17. The telephone and the doorbell rang ___ the same time.

  18. He flew from Japan. He's probably ___ Perth now.

  19. Would you like to go out to dinner ___ Friday night?

  20. She was tired. She's ___ bed now.

  21. Goodbye! I'll see you ___ the morning.

  22. Were you ___ Tom's party last night?

  23. I'll see you ___ two weeks time.

  24. She was born ___ 1961.

  25. The doctor will see you ___ 10:00.

  26. ___ the age of ten I wanted to be a firefighter.

  27. My wife gave me a wonderful present ___ my birthday.

  28. The coffee is ___ the shelf.

  29. My pen is ___ my pencil case.

  30. He's gone to work. He's probably ___ work now.

  31. He lives ___ Australia.

  32. ___ my opinion you should buy the blus shirt.

  33. ___ second thought, the green shirt is nicer.

  34. I'll see you ___ Monday.

  35. I'll be taking my holiday ___ Christmas this year.

  36. Buy some bread and milk ___ your way home.

  37. What will you be doing ___ New Year's Eve?

  38. ___ the end of a course students usually have a party.

  39. The flowers ___ your garden are very beautiful.

  40. There were many cars ___ the road today.

  41. Tom and Betty always go out to dinner ___ their wedding aniversary.

  42. We got up ___ dawn today.

  43. Are you doing anything ___ the weekend?

  44. We live ___ this address.

  45. The workers went ___ strike because they thought their wages were too low.

  46. He tried to warn his daughter ___ the dangers ___ going out alone ___ night.

  47. Although we had expected them to take a taxi, they came ___ car.

  48. ___ today's newspaper it's stated that a new agreement will be signed ___ those two countries soon.

  49. I learned to ride a horse ___ the age ___ five.

  50. Guess what? The favorite was beaten ___ a very close race.


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

احدث الوظائف

اهم وظائف الاسبوع