الاثنين، 2 ديسمبر 2013

Covering Letter


Dear Sirs or Madam,

I have the pleasure to attach herewith my CV elucidating my educational background as well as my previous training and experience.
Should you feel my qualifications match your consent, please advise in order to send all my education and experiences certificates accordingly, also it will be my pleasure to reply to any of your inquiries.

Hope to hear from you in the near future & I remain.

Cordially,






  
Dear Sirs ,or Madam ,

In reference to your posting on the ………..web site for the ……………vacancy, please find attached my CV and Photo

I'm writing to you with regards to possible employment within ………….. My experience with some of the world's leading organization and my exposure to a variety of practical courses in the area of Sales, Export, and Public Relations,………etc. I would appreciate the chance to meet with you at your earliest convenience to discuss together how I can contribute to the growth of …Company Name ……...

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,


Your Name






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

احدث الوظائف

اهم وظائف الاسبوع